If the TVersity interface will not load for you, giving the error "Screenweaver MX was unable to LAUNCH one or more of its main windows. The application must close", here's how most will be able to fix it.
This guide applies to Windows 7, Vista and XP.
1. Open System Properties (Right-click Computer, select Properties OR type "sysdm.cpl" in the Run box)
2. Select Advanced System Settings
3. Click Advanced Tab
4. Under "Performance", click Settings button
5. Click Data Execution Prevention Tab
6. Select "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select" (see image below)
7. Click Add, and browse to find TVersity.exe (default install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\TVersity\Media Server\web\admin\TVersity.exe).
You might need a restart for the change to take effect.
If this issue started for you after installing EMET, you might need to do the following first:
1. Run EMET
2. Click Configure System button
3. Change DEP setting to "Application Opt Out" (see image below)
4. Restart, then complete the steps as detailed above.